Price & Information
Please read this page carefully. If you don't understand or have questions about anything, please do not hesitate to call 519-875-2325 or (519) 550-4046 email firstname.lastname@example.org
We plan each litter carefully. We study pedigrees to make sure our puppies come from excellent parents and beyond. We stay within certain bloodlines and we can go back past the 1950's with the background information on all beagles and ancestors to breed the best to the best to create puppies with excellent health, temperament and intelligence. All our adult beagles and puppies are CKC Registered (Canadian Kennel Club) with papers pedigree. When you purchase a beagle from Maple Oak Beagles you get a beautiful, healthy, intelligent puppy that will grow into a wonderful adult family member for many years to come.
2016 PRICE..$650.00 + HST
Effective January 1, 2016
We require a MINIMUM $100.00
To Reserve and Hold Your Beagle Puppy
We accept Visa & MasterCard for your deposit and take this information by telephone.
Then We Will Send You A Receipt By Email
Call Us At (519) 875-2325 or(519)550-4046
What We Include With Each Puppy:
- A Certificate Of Purebred Dog Registration from the Canadian Kennel Club.
- A One (1) year written health guarantee against any genetic disorder
- 1st puppy vaccinations administered by our licenced veterinarian when the pups are approx. 7 weeks old just before they are scheduled to leave to go to their new homes The vaccinations protect them against the following: (Distemper, Parainfluenza virus, Adenovirus type 2 and Parvovirus). Proof of vaccinations will be given to all new puppy owners
- Each puppy is micro-chipped before leaving to go to their new homes with a CKC approved ISO micro-chip and Maple Oak Beagles will register the micro-chip with the North American data base in your name so if your beagle is every lost, you will be contact immediately.
- We give you a 4 generation pedigree showing the puppy's registered background bloodlines.
Picking Your Puppy:
Your pick of the litter is determined by the order of when we receive your deposit and this applies separately for each gender (males/females). Example: If you were the first person to reserve a female from the litter, you would have 1st pick choice of all the females in the litter. If you are the second person to reserve a female from the same litter, then you would have 2nd pick choice and so on until all the females have been spoken for in the litter. The same applies for the males.
We only take 2 female and 2 male reservations per litter before they are born and any pups born over and above these reserved pups will be advertised on the homepage as being available to reserve until they are all spoken for by the time they are ready to go to their new homes. In the event that you reserve a puppy prior to the birth of that litter and that litter does not have a puppy for you for whatever reason, then you will automatically be placed to the next available litter to ensure you get a puppy, but we will advise and talk to you about this move.
When the puppies are approx. 5 weeks old, we email a picture to everyone who has reserved a puppy in that litter and update on the progress of the puppies. Visitation will have to be discussed so call us at (519)875-2325 or (519)550-4046
We no longer ship
SEE OUR HOME PAGE FOR PUPPY DUE DATES
Maple Oak Beagles
1814 East 1/4 Line
Langton, ON N0E 1G0
(519) 875-2325 or (519) 550-4046